Click here for MS Word Copy
PLAYER’S CODE OF CONDUCT
• I will always play by the rules
• I will never argue with an official. If I disagree with a decision I will inform the captain, coach or manager during a break or after the competition
• I will control my temper. I understand that verbal abuse of officials and sledging other players and deliberately distracting or provoking and opponent are not acceptable or permitted behaviours in any sport
• I will work equally hard for myself and/or my team
• I will be a good sport and applaud all good plays whether they are made by my team or the opposition
• I will treat all players in my sport as I like to be treated. I will not bully or take unfair advantage of another competitor
• I will cooperate with my coach, team members and opponents
• I will display modesty I victory and graciousness in defeat
• I will not arrive at the field intoxicated or drink alcohol at matches
• I will respect the rights, dignity and worth of all people involved in the game, regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background
• I will thank the opposition and officials at the end of the game.
I agree to abide by this code of conduct and to be subject to the rules and policies of the club/association.
This is my player’s pledge.
__________________ _________________________ ______________________
Player’s signature Player's Name (print) Team