Click for MS Word Copy
ADMINISTRATOR’S CODE OF CONDUCT
• I will provide opportunity for involvement of players in planning. Leadership, evaluation and decision-making related to their activity
• I will create pathways for players to participate not just as a player but also as a coach, official, administrator etc.
• I will ensure that rules, equipment, length of games and training schedules are modified to suit the age, ability and maturity level of players
• I will ensure quality supervision and coaching for players
• I will remember that players participate for their enjoyment and benefit. I will not over emphasise awards
• I will help coaches and officials highlight appropriate behaviour and skill development, and help to improve the standards of coaching and officiating
• I will ensure that everyone involved in sport emphasises fair play, and not winning at all costs
• I will give a code of conduct sheet to players, coaches, officials and parents and encourage them to follow it
• I will not arrive at the field intoxicated or drink alcohol at matches
• I will not allow the unlawful supply of alcohol at training, games or club functions
• I will not use bad language, nor will I harass players, coaches, officials or spectators
• I will respect the rights, dignity and worth of all people involved in the game, regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background.
I agree to abide by this code of conduct and to be subject to the rules and policies of the club/association.
This is my administrator’s pledge.