BLACKTOWN AND DISTRICTS SOCCER FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION INC.
INFORMATION SESSIONS HELD AFTER THE AGM 24TH NOVEMBER 2010
AT LILY'S FUNCTION CENTRE, QUINN AVE SEVEN HILLS
ATTENDANCE: AS PER THE AGM REGISTER
IN ATTENDANCE : Jack Taylor ( CEO) and Sue Sim (Minute Secretary)
Power Point presentation.
1. Small Sided games for U9 and U10's - discussion ensued.
Please talk to your teams as we do not want U10s to hide in U11s. Any teams that go to U11's will be graded in the lowest division. If this happens you must tell us as gradings will be bugger for the next two years.
Goal posts are still at Francis Park please make arrangements to pick them up.
Questions; Will points be kept. Yes
Will there be Grand Finals. Yes
Points Tables will they be on the web site. We will think about it.
One set of goals will not be enough for the bigger clubs. We will get a price for you.
Wasn't the price of the goals cheaper last year? That was for the smaller size goals.
Discussion of the field and where the parents will watch from.
That is up to the individual clubs to decide if you have fences I would have them behind the fence at all times.
2. Coaching courses:
Grass roots course is free.
Youth Licence certificate one will be held in February and will be subsidise. This course is done in three sessions. All coaches must be accredited
Questions: Senior Licence can they do them? This course is only held at FNSW in November each year.
Is there a data base for coaches. Yes send your requests to Sue and she is able to check their accreditation.
3. Regulation Changes 2011.
Changes - Forfeits, Match Terminations, Team withdrawals for competitions, Registration of officials.
4. Grading of players
5. Serving of suspensions
6. Recording of stand downs
7. Fines and penalties
8. MPIO's - a course will be held at in February and all MPIO's must attend.
Questions; Is there a job description for MPIO's. Yes.
How do we know if they have done the course. Write to Sue and she is able to check.
A lot is happening in February.
9. Laminated version of the notice required to be shown by Clubs was Distributed. We can supply an A3 size if requested.
10. 2011 season will start on 25,26,27th March 2011.
11. Premier and Super League will go ahead and we do need teams.
12. Grading of teams - the Football standing committee have met and down gradings for the Board to consider at the next meeting.
13. Fees for 2011 season please note there are only 5 fees this year.
14. There will be a position vacant next year 16 hours a week no more than 4 hours a day.
15. Clubs AGM's and Constitutions and Regulations. All AGM's must be held before ours so we are speaking to the right people. If you need help with your constitution and regulations please let us know.
16. Question; Can we data sync to you before we roll over to 2011 season. Yes we will do it club by club.
Meeting closed 8:10pm.