Welcome to season 2017 Registrations for players, coaches and referees are now being taken

AHL Banner for BDSFA


I have a problem/complaint

Last Updated: Tuesday, 27 January 2015 16:53 Published: 13 May 2008

Where to go if you are concerned

The BDSFA Inc has Rules and By Laws that should assist in all matters relating to the game, your membership of your club and your rights regarding playing, coaching, officiating and being a spectator. For issues regarding the Rules Of the Game, click the link on our home page.

Poor problem resolution is often seen as a major contributor to Sports Rage manifestation therefore it is important that your problem is resolved as soon as possible.

Parents often see sport as a safe place for children to have fun, develop skills, learn valuable lessons and to build character. While involvement in sport remains a positive experience for most players/participants, parents know that children and young people can be adversely affected by the behaviour of others.

If you have any concerns, either about your child or other children, or about the behaviour of club coaches, officials or others in positions of responsibility, there are a number of things you could do:

Talk to a Member Protection Information Officer or someone in authority in your club. You should expect your club to take any complaint seriously, act quickly and ensure that your child and others are safe from harm.
If you are not satisfied with your club's response, contact the BDSFA Inc MPIO Sue Sim on 9675 1211 or by email
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Contact your child protection authority or the police over serious issues such as sexual abuse.
If you believe your child has been discriminated against or is being harassed - for example, because of their race, sex or age - you can contact your anti-discrimination agency

Anti-discrimination laws also cover sexual harassment.
If you want to raise a concern or make a complaint in relation to inappropriate behaviour in sport (such as harassment, discrimination or abuse), the
Australian Sports Commission has developed a chart that will help you work out who to contact initially and how to contact them.

Our Sport is overseen by the NSW Department of Sports and Recreation who have people dedicated to your safety and well being. http://www.dsr.nsw.gov.au/ is a great site for help and information.

For all matters relating to children, we come under the NSW Commisioner for Children http://www.kids.nsw.gov.au/director/resources/news.cfm?nPageNum=3 

we are football

play football 3


                    FNSW PRIMARY Portrait CMYK                       FFA 2


refs logo white whistle 170